I had the Essure procedure when my Son was 6 Weeks old (July 2013). After I awoke from the procedure I was in Constant Pain, it felt like Menstrual Cramps mixed with Labor Contractions, I was also passing blood clots all day everyday. I contacted my Doctor and was ‘assured’ it was normal and would pass. I had the ‘Confirmation xray’ 3 months later, it revealed that one of the coils had moved inside one tube and the other coil had Turned sideways and had a loop in the middle of it ‘like the loop of a rollercoaster’. My Doctor said he had NEVER seen that happen but the dye stayed in my uterus and none passed into my tubes. The Doctor again reassure me the pain would pass and I wasn’t able to have anymore children. I was pleased because my Husband and I have a 4 Year old Daughter and a 1 Year old Son. Our family was complete. Needless to say a Year later, I STILL have the Pain and now I am 3 Months Pregnant with TWINS! My Doctor was shocked when he walked in the ultrasound room and saw me sitting there. He ‘made’ a joke and asked why I was there… All I could say was ‘Next time you should listen to your patients when they say want the ‘old time tubal’.
- Crystal’s Story Well I had twins two years ago and that made four kids for me. Well the doctor recommended me to do the Essure no pain, less time to recover. So I did have the procedure done and I didn't […]
- Corrina’s Story I want to share my story about the Essure. First off, I`m married and have 4 beautful boys. Mind you under the age of 4 years old. I have 22month old twins. My husband and I decided our […]
- Michelle’s Story Hi I had essure implanted in Oct. 2013, after the implant I experienced heavy bleeding that lasted longer than a normal menstrual cycle. There were large blood clot and the worst […]
- Kari’s Story I had the Essure procedure done around 2006. It seemed like the perfect solution for me. I have a 9 year old that was a surprise so something as easy and permanent as this sounded like a […]
- Blondine’s Story I was introduced to Essure while pregnant with my second child by my OBGYN to whom I expressed my concerns about not wanting to have anymore children. I have read the pamphlet that the […]
- Chelsea’s Story Essure was suggested to my by my doctor when I explained to her, after having twins on my first pregnancy, that I didn't want any more children. I am currently 28 yrs old. An old school […]