I’m 27 years old with four children. My last child was a surprise. I was 25 and just had the youngest. I got told Essure was better for me than to just get my tubes tied. I didn’t want Essure done and wanted to back out but my mother talked me into going ahead with it. I went and got it done in March of 2011. September 2011 I started bleeding badly. This went on with no breaks until December when I finally called my doctor because I couldn’t take the pain anymore and was getting light headed.
They told me they couldn’t see me. They asked if I was a drug addict then prescribed me pain medicine. Looking about problems with Essure took me awhile until I finally found a page on Facebook about other women having the same problems as I have. They told me it was probably a miscarriage but my doctors wouldn’t see me. I would really like to get this off the market. I’ve talked about 5 people I know out of getting this procedure and so glad they went the right way and just got a tubal. Wish I had that too.
- Tracy’s Story Hello my name is Tracy Poole i am a 37 year old mother of 4 from florida that chose this form of birth control in march 2007 since then i have experienced heavy bleeding migraines, joint […]
- Khara’s Story I haven't had any very serious problems with Essure, other than the fact that I am 9 weeks pregnant right now and I am completely taken back. I chose Essure because I am the mother of 3 […]
- Carrie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2009. I have had back pain ever since. My SI joint is messed up. I have had shots and used pain meds. I have gone to physical therapy. I had MRI done. […]
- Anna’s Story Hello! My name is Anna. I have four kids. In February 2011 I have done Essure procedure. After three months later, I have done X-Ray HSG .The report said that a Fallopian tubes are 100% […]
- Lorraine’s Story After having a miscarriage on November 23, 2011, I didn’t want to go through that pain and trauma again. After talking to my doctor he convinced me to have the Essure procedure. I had the […]
- Sara’s Story My name is Sara. I have gotten Essure in October 2010 after my son was born. I had a high risk pregnacy my Dr told me EsEssureas the best fore. Safe and I won't get pregnant. My […]