I have had essure for almost two years. About three months ago the pelvic pain started. My menstrual cycle was so off I was taking prpregnancy test every month. Now as I share my experience it is crucial that you know it is eleven twenty five p.m. My children are asleep and I can’t sleep my headache has been present for a month, my legs feel like cement my back hurts, I am cramping and my heart feels like it is going to pop out off my chest.
I feel like a person who has lived a long hard life…but the truth is I a m 34 years old with three children under 10 who is so exhausted.
How does this happen…
- Tiffany’s Story In April of 2012 we welcomed a new little bundle of joy. Little did I know but the next 7 months would be hell. Four days after I had my son I was diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy and almost […]
- Heidi’s Story E-Hell is what i live. Everyday is a fight to get out of bed. I have severe night sweats, horrible right hip pain, deep depression, rashes that form in between fingers, two week menstrual […]
- Ashley’s Story In March of 2012 I recieved essure. I was told like many other's that this was the most effective, fastest as well as the least amount of healing per say as all the other options that […]
- Tammy’s Story I am 37 years old and had the Essure procedure done September 2013, it is now February 2014 I have had nothing but problems with this thing. I have not quit bleeding since the procedure […]
- Christie’s Story I am a 42 year old active healthy female with no medical history prior to having Essure Coils placed. I had Essure Coils placed May 2014. First the only thing I was told that Essure Coils […]
- Trish’s Story I have had my Essure implant since May 2005. Before I had my last child, I was already considering having my tubes tide, but I was not considering Essure. I was a full-time college […]