I had the Essure procedure done in early 2013. In the past 6 months I have been suffering from severe headaches, nausea among a few other issues. Some days I struggle to keep up with my daily routine. I have been to my family doctor and have had a few tests done with no luck of finding the reason for my symptoms. After my sister came across an article about issues with Essure I am definitely going to see if this may be the cause.
- Katherine’s Story My name is Katherine and I had the ESSURE completed in May of 2006. I was 24 years old back then and had given birth to 2 children and had 1 miscarriage. I wasn't fully aware of what […]
- Tammie’s Story I had Essure after I had my 6 young children. I started displaying problems, my periods stopped for months at a time and I would swell up. I went to see the Doctor and they ran tests to […]
- Connie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2012 a few months after my son was born. I experience headaches, stomach pain, and nausea very frequenly. I've been to the doctors several times about […]
- Chelsea’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2011. after that, I started getting regular migraines and experienced weight gain. I felt very pleased with Essure and never associated my issues with it. i […]
- Brittany’s Story I got the Essure in August of 2012. I have not had a menstrual cycle since then. I get terrible headaches and migraines and I have recently started having symptoms like I am pregnant. […]
- Majbritt’s Story After having 2 wonderful boys, my youngest in Nov. 2013, my husband and I decided we did not want to have any more childres. I talked with my doctor who recommened Essure. I had the […]