I had this precedure done in its been a few yrs but pretty sure it was 2006….. not long after one of the coils had worked its way out and i had to have it reinserted. A few months down the road my periods stopped…i began to gain weight and started having symptoms of menopause…sweats headaches not sleeping well etc etc.
I went directly into menopause not long after this was done and have had years of problems….and yrs of taking hormone therapy.
I have always wondered about this…and the correlation between getting the essure done and the fact that i went into menopause after having it done as i was just 44 at the time and my mom did not go through menopause until her late 50’s
My thoughts have always been the 2 were related (essure/early menopause)…it was close together and to clear to me to be coincidence.
- Leigh’s Story After having severe hyperemesis to the point of hospitalization with two pregnancies I knew I was done and needed to do something to prevent it again. Doctors warned me that each […]
- Belinda’s Story My story is for my daughter Ashley…she had the Essure implant performed in Aug. 2015 aftering having two beautiful daughters now 8 & 2 yrs old. Having lost her first daughters […]
- Adrienne’s Story My name is Adrienne I'm 38 years old. And had the essure procedure done over a year ago. And one status posthumous hysterectomy 2 weeks ago. I was ready and opted to have the essure […]
- Lindsay’s Story I am a 35 year old mom of 2 (ages 10 and 14) and I had the procedure done is 2007. I first thought this was the greatest thing I had done. There was no down time and no complications. […]
- Kathleen’s Story I had my eesure put in back in 2015 all that i have going on i did not knowbwhat it was from tellni found this group andbi seen alot of others haveing the say things goingbon and ither […]
- Jennifer’s Story I'm a 35 year old with 3 kids. I got the ESSURE done on November 5,2009. I was fine for about year, until I'd started having problems with my legs, feet, headaches, always tired alot, and […]