At age 45, my period became very erratic. 3 times I swore I was pregnant, even though I was careful. My doctor recommended the essure procedure so that I had one less worry. I have complete faith in my doctor as I have gone to him for over 20 years. I had the procedure at 8am, and was in my office at work by 9:30…I had very minor cramps. I am a success story. 3years later I have had no problems. I wouldn’t have chose to do the procedure had I not known my doctor for as long as I have. I have 2 daughters ages 26 and 22… I will totally recommend the procedure to them when they are ready for permanent birth control.
- Rachelle’s Story At the age of 23 I became a mother of 3.. I have had complications with each one of my pregnancies so I figured the right thing to do for my body was to not conceive anymore. I talked to […]
- Hilary’s Story I had my Essure put in at my 8 week check up after my daughter was born in February 2012. after my ob put it in, my periods were VERY irregular, sometimes non existent, and other times I […]
- Amy’s Story After reading all the information, i have had all the same issues after i had essure placed in 2010 after i had my daughter. I have had horrible L side pain, back pain, migraines and […]
- Nicole’s Story I gave birth to my fourth daughter in August of 2011. I knew I was not going to have any more so I decided that I wanted to have a tubal done. My OB/GYN referred me to another doctor […]
- Shirley’s Story I got this procedure done I believe about 3 years ago. I was told it was a new safe way for permanent birthcontrol. I work full time and a full time single mom. I couldn't get my tubes […]
- Erica’s Story My daughter was born 3 weeks early (February 2016), so I did not have enough time to sign a concent for a tubal, and unfortunately my OB was out of town and did not do my c-section, […]