hi, my name is Katie Carter and I had the essure procedure done about two years ago. After getting the procedure done, I would not recommend it to anyone simply because I have had nothing but chronic pain in my lower area and I have never had a serious issue with cyst my ovaries. I just had surgery in July of 2014, for a cyst that had grown to 4cm. When I get home from working a 6 hr shift, I am doubled over in pain all in my lower area. I was hoping it was just going to pass, but its been a constant thing I deal with every day.
- Christina’s Story Hi my name is Christina I want to share my story about having essure. I had the essure put in 6 weeks after I had my daughter in 2014 my daughter was born in November 2013 and at first I […]
- Jessica’s Story Early November 2006, six months after the birth of my youngest child, I had the essure procedure done and have regretted it ever since! They gave me the depo shot to loosen my cervix up […]
- Katie’s Story I'm Katie. 29 years old and mommy to 3 kiddos. 6 weeks and 2 days after giving birth to my last baby I had the ESSURE tubal done. My GYN made this procedure sound so simple and easy and […]
- Claire’s Story I had my daughter in 1998. After having her my cycles kept getting worse. I went 10 years with extremely heavy bleeding and pain that would double me over. In August 2009 I went to an […]
- Ashley’s Story At this point, I feel ashamed I even got the procedure done. Did I trust to easy? I made the decision to get the procedure done about 6 years ago. I felt pushed into doing it and was told […]
- Kimberly’s Story Update on my story. Thanks Erin for posting it! I had the surgery to remove the Essure product on Wednesday. I had only had the coils in for 3 weeks, and during the surgery my doctor […]