I had my essure proceedure done in 2009 after my husband and I decided 3 kids was enough. As soon as I woke up from having it done, I immediatly had a very intence, sharp pain on my right lower side. I informed the nurse about it as well as my husband, who called the dr in who did the proceedure just to find out that the device malfunctioned, causing the essure on that right side to go in wrong. (Which was removed and replaced all at the same time). I was informed that everything was fine after that but it sure didnt feel fine. I ended up being admitted to the hospital for a few days for observation, all while they kept saying they didnt know why I had such bad pains. To this day, everytime I get my menstral cycle, I am in such horrible pain on that same right lower side, but everytime I go to the Drs I am always told it has nothing to do with the Essure. Im convinced that it does and I have begged for it to be removed, but not one single Dr will touch it. Please to anyone out there that reads this, DO NOT for any reason get the Essure done reguardless of what any Dr tells you.
- Shirley’s Story I got this procedure done I believe about 3 years ago. I was told it was a new safe way for permanent birthcontrol. I work full time and a full time single mom. I couldn't get my tubes […]
- Amber’s Story My name is Amber, I am 25 years old I had the Essure procedure done almost two years ago, I wanted to get my tubes tied but my Dr convinced me that this was better it would be a faster […]
- Elisabeth’s Story I had the eesure proceedure done in 2009. I felt it was the best option for me with 3 kids and a husband that runs his own business. About a year after having it done I started have […]
- Sheila’s Story I just happen to read this story and could not believe there are so many people out there that have been through this! I wrote a post in 2007 when this happened. […]
- Michelle’s Story I had the Essure Procedure, done in 2012. I not sure what I need to do. My story is, I had this been less then a year ago, it was the most painful thing ever. My right side started […]
- Lethia’s Story Hello Erin, My name is Lethia. I'm a single mother of 6 girls. I had the same Ob/ Gyn doctor for the past 8 years, so I asked her to tie my tubes after my last baby. I was surprised when […]