My name is Kayla,I had the essure coils put in July 2010 after my youngest son was born.it was Okay for the. first four months then i started to have really unusual menstrual cycles lasting a month at a time. Not to mention the horrible abdominal pain and cramping, along with the outbreaks of hives for no reason… after two an a half long years my doctors finally noticed that there right coil went through my uterus an they said that the left coil extracted itself from my body without me noticing… I don’t think so… since I got the surgery to have them removed in August 2013 i have still had abnormal bleeding an horrible cramping…I have gotten pregnant twice since then an have only made it as far as 6-7 weeks both times the doctors I seen couldn’t Tell me why I couldn’t carry the pregnancy further but I’d Bet it has something to do with the coil they couldn’t find… no insurance to go see a good doctor though so I just get to suffer… please ladies spread the word to friends an loved ones please don’t get ESSURE!
- Heather’s Story Hi, my name is Heather Stanfield and I to had Essure after my third child. When I went back for the dye test I was told the left side worked but the right side did not, in fact the coil […]
- Caroline’s Story In 2008, after years of pregnancy losses and menstruation issues I decided to have the ESSURE procedure done. Years later I began to experience abdominal pain, heavy, irregular bleeding […]
- Lakeisha’s Story In 2013, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. I was happy because I was in a new relationship with my first love, sharing our first child together. I had already had two boys from […]
- Kayla’s Story I was pregnant with my daughter, my husband was deployed, and I had a very feisty 3 year old son to care for. My husband and I had talked and we decided that due to me being high risk […]
- Keyumma’s Story hi ladies my name is keyumma. i had my procedure in 2010 following two unplanned pregnancies that were high risk. i was told it was the safest for my health. i was told there might be some […]
- Amanda’s Story Hello my name is Amanda i am 30 ur old I have had the essure for almost an exact year now. Almost about a month after I developed odd symptoms rash hives, itching etc. Not to long after […]