I had my Essure procedure done in February 2011 and I found out on Monday October 1, 2012 that I was 5 months pregnant. I did go back for my 3 month check up and everything turned out good, I was in the clear, well so we thought.
- Kristie’s Story I had thee ssure procedure done 1 year ago. 6 months ago I started having much heavier periods. 4 months ago I started having 2 to 3 heavy periods per month. also I have gained 8 lbs!
- Melissa’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2009 and I have had pain ever since. I had cervical cancer which was removed by a leep procedure a month after i had the Essure in. For the past year I have […]
- Kerry’s Story I had the essure procedure a little over a year ago and every since I had the procudure I have had a constant pain. I would have never had the procedure done if I would have known […]
- Lorena’s Story ESSURE. Worst thing ever , I got my procedure done back in 2010 . I can say I get my period 2 times a month, I could be spotting for about 3 days before my period comes in and some times […]
- Michelle’s Story Here it goes . Last year i got the Essur proceedure done. I know that when the Doctor was putting rhem in it hurt so bad when rhe doctir triednto put my right one in, that she stoo trying […]
- Zulay’s Story I had the essure procedure done in June 2013. I've been bleeding ever since. Last month I had a procedure to help with the bleeding, but it didn't work. In two weeks I'm going to get […]