Constant problems with this device include but not limited to :
1. stomach feeling bloated
2. side pain
3. essure moved to my intestinal tract ( xrays )
4. Pain with bowels
5. sharp pain in intestinal tract.
7. Light headed.
8. Feeling hungry
9. Constant strange smell
- Sabrina’s Story My name is Sabrina Folmar 43 I had the essure done in 2011 at first no problems but now lower back pains severe headache just about everyday my cycle comes on now very very heavy and […]
- Deidre’s Story My name is Deidre K. and I had my essure surgery in August 2012 after the procedure I had moderate to servre pain after two weeks I was still having problems so I called my GYN who told me […]
- Amber’s Story I have been having painful side pains and stomach pains and I have had CT scans and x-rays to see what is going on and they have no clue and my Dr says I am fine. Now I have a clue of what […]
- Tammy’s Story I had ensure done after my four year old was born and I have had problems with bad headaches ,weight gain,passing out ,stomach pain, and messed up periods and pain worse than menstrual […]
- Wanda’s Story I was told that I was the perfect candidate for this since my tubes were tied so my doctor insisted that since I was losing alot of blood in my menstrual that this would help my menstrual […]
- Jenika’s Story Hi my name is Jenika and shortly after receiving the essure April if 2013 I have been in pain. I have horrible headaches, stomach pains, all over body pain and my hands tingle. I went to […]