I got the essure implants in August 2013, since then I have been a total train wreck. The procedure was completely pain free and I was told that everything went great. I started bleeding immediately after the implants and am still bleeding six months later. It’s heavy some days and very light others, but there’s still bleeding everyday.
Since the procedure I have also been an emotional wreck. I have days that I’m in such a bad mood I can’t stand myself. I feel very depressed and alone and I’ve NEVER felt this way in my life. I cry all the time and just can’t seem to just have one good day.
The pain is almost unbearable some days. I have headaches, backaches, and some very sharp intense pain in my abdomen. It hurts so bad that it will stop me dead in ny tracks. This is not convenient since I have three kids to run after all day and they’re all under the age of five. I also have a lot of nausea and throwing up now that has started since the essure. My sex drive has now completely gone and this is also something new for me. Haha. I really regret the decision to have the essure done and would give anything to take it back. It’s wrecking havoc on my life.
- Amanda’s Story I had the procedure done at the end of March 2013. It was a difficult decision for me as I was not done having children but it was no longer safe for me to have more due to 3 c-sections. […]
- Myranda’s Story hello my name is Myranda and ive had the Essure since summer of 2011 and every since then my life has been hell my hormones are so off balance its ridiculous i cry over everything ive […]
- Tina’s Story My name is Tina Marsiglio, 34, from Crete,Il. and this is my Essure story. In November of 2008, I went into my doctors office to get my Essure procedure. Before that I was on the seasonal […]
- Crystal’s Story My Name is Crystal Guerra from San Antonio, Tx. I recently heard about the complications with this device and have noticed I have many of the same. My mentrual periods are beyond heavy. […]
- Amy’s Story I got the Essure procedure in July 2013. It was quick and painless and I thought I had just discovered the best thing ever. About 6 months later my periods started really changing. I had […]
- Katie’s Story My story, March of 2011, my fourth child was 9 months old. I’ve got this done because it was simple. Everything actually went fine for me immediately after. But strange things are […]