Well were do i begin? I had essure put in in june of 2007 got pregnant soon after even on other birth control and had my son at 28 weeks had emergency csection because of complications he fought for 9 whole months and passed away.since him had horrible periods and horrible pain .now in 2014. Pregent again im now 17 weeks and im praying nothing goes wrong .Talk to a lawyer and he said he can do nothing for me inless something goes wrong .Im lost and confused.
- Christina’s Story Since Essure I have had a number of issues ranging from fatigue and bloating to months bleeding. But recently I have had sever bloating with a lot of bleeding vaginally and rectally. I […]
- Andrea’s Story I had it done a 2 years ago. Then I lost my medical. I got pain down there and in my lower back. And much more. I need a lawyer to talk too. I still have my card they gave me. This really […]
- Tammie’s Story I had the coils put in and I had my period for 2 months. My doctor had to put me on birth control pills to stop it. Now my stomach is so swolen I look I am 9 months pregnant. How can I get […]
- Kristy’s Story I got the Essure procedure done in 2009. That was a big mistake, ever since then I have my period sometimes for two weeks straight. I also have really bad cramps, so bad that I have to go […]
- Tenisha’s Story I had the essure procedure done after my second son was born in April 2011. I constantly have pinch pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic area. My menstrual cycle is also kind of erratic. […]
- Ashley’s Story My name is Ashley, I just turned 26 and I had the essure tubal 4 1/2 years ago. I have 3 wonderful sons and my husband and I decided that was plenty. We looked into our options and […]