The procedure itself was horrific, and more invasive as one of my fallopian tubes was further out than expected. They put me on pain meds and never felt same since. I suffer from cramping, lower back pain, and weight gain. Please do not take this route for birth control!!! We are not getting the whole story on this device and its side affects!
- Johna’s Story I had the procedure in 2012. During the procedure I knew something wasn't right because it was extremely painful on one side. During the waiting period to see if it took I was having back […]
- Stephanie’s Story I had the Essure permanent birth control procedure done 3 months ago, 5 months after the birth of my third son. I have been in nonstop pain on my left side ever since I had it done. I […]
- Crystal’s Story Most painful procedure I have ever had. Bed riden the day of procedure and couldn't go back to work until two days later still with heavy bleeding. Had my procedure done back in 2011 and […]
- Michelle’s Story After reading some of the problems other women are experiencing mine seems so minor but ever since I've had the Essure procedure have experience with cramps lower back pain , pain in my […]
- Angela’s Story I had Essure and began having severe cramps but only on one side. It felt like something was stabbing me. I told my OBGYN that I felt like the Essure coil was poking me. He assured me that […]
- Bobbi’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in July 2011. I went back to see my Doctor in November 2011 and told him that I was having sharp stabbing pains where he implanted the devices. I was really […]