I am a mother of four beautiful children. I had the Essure procedure done a little over a year ago, and it has crippled my ability to function normally on a daily basis. Since I had the procedure I have had a nearly constant lower back ache, some days it gets so bad that I can’t even walk to the next room. I cramp horribly even if its not time for my period. Ass a matter of fact, my period used to be very predictable and now. I’ll go two months with out a period and bleed for a month and some times I’ll just spot for a day then go another month without a period.
I was never told of any side effects except maybe regretting that I wouldn’t be able to have any more children. I was told it was safe and more effective than a tubal but not reversible. If they would have told me that I was going to break down crying from pain occasionally just from having sex, I wouldn’t have even considered it. I’m not happy at all. I’d rather go through child birth than hurt the way I hurt in my ovaries.
I hate this and some thing needs to be done!
- Donna’s Story I had the Essure placed back in November 2009 and was not told of any side effects, only that it is non reversible which l was 100% happy about. 18 months later I am having periods from […]
- Andrea’s Story i had the essure procedure in december of 2001, back then it was called the STOP device, i was contacted by a doctor after i had a operation to remove a blighted ovum, i was at that time […]
- Jessica’s Story My name is jessie 35 yr old mother of five beautiful children!! I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after the birth of my last child. I knew i did not want to have anymore kids and […]
- Kelly’s Story My name is Kelly, I am 27 years old and have 4 beautiful children. I had my last child October 2013 I told my dr that I wanted my tubes tied and he said that Essure would be the best […]
- Renee’s Story I had the essure procedure in october of 2010. I know ever since it has been a nightmare for me i decided after the birth of my third daughter we would have no more children my […]
- Amanda’s Story Hello Ladies, My name is Amanda, I am 26 years old and I have three beautiful babies. (ages 5,3, and 1). After my last child, my fiance and I both decided that we were done having […]