I had my essure put in dec 2012. I have had nothing but problems with it. I started to have depression, pains and bleeding heavy. I cry because of the pain. I just want it removed but I can’t afford that. So I have to live with the pain, depression that my kids see everyday. I just want to be mother I was before. in the last few weeks I now have headaches, lightheadedness, pain in my belly,and my period is now every 12 days. I just want it out!!!
- Amanda’s Story I just had the Essure procedure on September 24th 2013, I am so sick I dont know what to do. I have a blinding headache, chills and heavy bleeding. I am sitting here now just crying. It's […]
- Brandi’s Story I had this done in July of 2008. When they did it my right one did great, but the left one cut through my tube the doctor reversed the coil and then got it in. I have bad cramps a lot and […]
- Shon’s Story I got my procedure done in july of this year. The procedure went fine, I was satisfied. The first month in, my period was a week late…so I freaked out. Especially since I hadn't had […]
- Kelly’s Story My name is Kelly Jones I had the Essure placed April 2009 . I have no children . A few months after I got Essure my bladder stopped functioning and in June 2010 I had a nerostimulator […]
- Samantha’s Story I had my Essure procedure done this year in February. I have had severe pain in my back, legs, and pelvic area since I had it placed. I want to have the coils removed but I can't afford […]
- Heather’s Story I had my procedure done on April 26, 2012. I have constant pain in my pelvic area and a lot of times it feels like there is pressure on my pelvis. I get headaches a lot. I have gained a […]