Im 28 years old and have four beautiful children. I was very excited to hear there was such a easy method to no longer have babies, remind you all mine were birth control babies!! The procedure was easy not to much pain and i was right back to taking care of kids and house work. Its been two years since i had the essure implants and i have cramps some nights i cant sleep. Cramps almost worst than labor pains. My monthly cycle is never right and i sometimes dont have one or i have it for 27 days and its so bad im like the walking dead! Seen a docter and of course they have no idea why, or whats wrong.. I just seen this all over tv and I now have a. Appointment with the docter who did the procedure to fix this!! I have a feeling I will be 28 with a hysterectomy!
- Kendra’s Story I met with my cardiologist about a year after my 2nd child was born. Cardiac problems run in my family so until this point it had been as a precaution. During this visit we […]
- Kendra’s Story My name is Kendra I'm 28 years old with 2 beautiful children. my daughter 8yo & my son 5yo. I've always had problems with my menstrual cycle since the very first one, always heavy […]
- Tracy’s Story My name is Tracy I'm a mother of beautiful twin boys. When I was told that it could be dangerous for me to have another pregnancy my boyfriend and I talked about not having more kids. I […]
- Kimberly’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in October of 2008. My gynecologist was there along with the representative from Essure. As soon as it was inserted I made a noise out of pain and have had […]
- Kendra’s Story Hello, my name is Kendra Sinclair. I had the essure procedure done back in 2009 after i had my daughter. The procedure itself wasnt too bad i have a pretty high pain tolerance but […]
- Melanie’s Story My story began in 2008. I had two school-age children, and I had just terminated a pregnancy due to complications. At a follow-up appointment with my gynecologist, we quickly discussed […]