I too recently had the Essure. I had the procedure done in February. I’m almost 45 and don’t want any more children. I had to take two depo shots before the procedure and because of that I had a light period from December until June. I was told that the Essure was doing its job and blocking my tubes. Since the first week of June my period has stopped. It is so itchy down there. It is driving me crazy. I’m also getting cramps and not myself lately. I decided to look up info on this and behold I found this website. Had I seen this website before, I would’ve never get this done. I have Sarcoidosis and I’m hoping this Essure isn’t giving me an allergic reaction. I am nervous!
- Kayla’s Story My name is Kayla. I am 25 years old and have 2 children, 8 year old son and now 10 month old daughter. My husband and I decided 2 was a good number for us, so I made an appointment to talk […]
- Jourdan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on June 4, 2012. I just found out May 20, 2013 that I am six weeks pregnant. They did a sonogram and looked and my tubes and said they we're blocked. If […]
- Tiffani’s Story I recently had the Essure procedure done in October. I went in January for the confirmation test. The confirmation test was not only painful, with a stranger, but it did not work! Only one […]
- Nichole’s Story I got the essure in Dec 2009 as a friend referred me to it as the down time was next to nothing. During my procedure I had extreme pain when they went to put the coil in my right tube. […]
- C’s Story I just had my 4th child one week ago and was planning on having the Essure procedure done since it is less invasive than having a tubal ligation. I wanted to find out how the procedure was […]
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done August 2010. I have been suffering from many issues since then but never put 2 & 2 together until I came across the list of side effects recently. I believe […]