I had the essure procedure done a little over 2 moths ago, immediately I know something wasn’t right. I was having awful cramping and shooting pains down my legs. For a couple weeks after thing seems okay until I had my first real cycle. I bled and bled, I went through super plus tampons and pads at night soaking through to my sheets. My period lasted almost two weeks that way. Once again symptoms seemed to have been gone. Last week I started feeling a little tired, now I can hardly get out of bed. Chornic fatigue is an understatement, Im exhausted. I also have bloating to the point of looking 6 months pregnant, weight gain and I’m constantly hungry. I fight the urge to eat all day long. The funny part Is, when I asked my doctor the side effects he just said ‘every procedure has minor side effects’ and left it at that. If I knew any of this was part of it I wouldn’t have done it. Now I’m dealing with 4 different doctors trying to resolve my issues.
- Kristen’s Story I had the essure procedure done January 3 2013. I never did my homework. Now I really wish I would have. Ian's I have read many of these ladies stories, my really doesn't compare. However […]
- April’s Story My name is April. In 2010, I had the Essure procedure done. I have 3 children and after my divorce it seemed like the right thing to do. I was wrong! My periods began to get worse and […]
- Crystal’s Story Hello, my name is Crystal! I got the Essure in 2010 after my second child was born. The doctor told me I would have some cramping and a little bleeding for 2 weeks at the most. He even […]
- Brianne’s Story In May of 2011, I went in to have the Essure procedure done. We were done having children and had thought that it would be easiest procedure as we wanted something permanent. It was less […]
- Sherri’s Story in June of 2014 I got my essure and had generally no problems till the last 3 months. In july of 2015 I started experiencing pain horrible pain in my lady parts my periods have been […]
- Rhonda’s Story After waiting 10 years to add to our family, we received shocking news that we were pregnant. We were thrilled! After a pretty rough pregnancy, I had a beautiful baby boy. I decided that […]