I regretfully got the essure procedure . Promises of quick recovery and not much time missed from work I went thru with it and eight years later I have severe pain all the time now . Have gone to doctors and emergency rooms and been brushed off as just a girl with bad period cramps. I desperately need to have the coils taken out or reversed but can not afford to. I strongly advise anyone not to get the procedure done because their ‘ quick recovery ‘ is on eight years and counting…….
- Kristy’s Story I got the Essure procedure done in 2009. That was a big mistake, ever since then I have my period sometimes for two weeks straight. I also have really bad cramps, so bad that I have to go […]
- Cassandra’s Story I went to the emergency room for significant pain. During my catscan, my doctors informed me that this pain was caused by my gallstone. However, they were deeply concerned as my coils […]
- Christina’s Story Since Essure I have had a number of issues ranging from fatigue and bloating to months bleeding. But recently I have had sever bloating with a lot of bleeding vaginally and rectally. I […]
- Arielle’s Story The essure procedure has to be one of the worst things i have done in my life …. i had the procedure done in 2008 and at first every thing seemed to be going fine but that following […]
- Kimberly’s Story Update on my story. Thanks Erin for posting it! I had the surgery to remove the Essure product on Wednesday. I had only had the coils in for 3 weeks, and during the surgery my doctor […]
- Blair’s Story I had the essure procedure done July 5, 2013. My doctor did it in the office under local anesthesia. I was advised to get this procedure done over a tubal ligation because the recovery […]