I was told that I would have to have essure done instead of a regYale tubal surgery due to being over weight at the time. My dr was very pressing on the matter that essure was the only option. I wish I had not listened to her, since having the procedure I have had horrible, horrible headaches. In addition to having headaches I have severe pain to were intercourse can almost be impossible at times. The pain is constant. I was told that there were no side effects, clearly that was not the case. Had I known all this before I would have just kept my IUD.
- Veronica’s Story I got essure,back in 2008 ,the dr couldn't put both sides in at the same time so I had to do the painful procedure twice.I now have my periods that are not regular,they come two to three […]
- Brandi’s Story I had the Essure procedure in March 2012 and have had nothing but problems since. I bled for 2 months straight and have had terrible pains in the area. If I pressed on the painful area my […]
- Benita’s Story Hello I'm on here to tell you all about my medical issues with the Essure that I have incountered over the years and still today. So this is how it began In. In 2008 I was looking for a […]
- Johnnie’s Story I am a mother of four i got mine done in 2009 i have had nothing but problems ever sence that i dont thank that they should have it on the market and i thank they should pay for it to be […]
- Hilary’s Story I had my Essure put in at my 8 week check up after my daughter was born in February 2012. after my ob put it in, my periods were VERY irregular, sometimes non existent, and other times I […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2008 and i have had pain ever sense i have had it done alot of the time it bends me over it is so bad and now for the past year i have headaches alot and […]