I had the Essure procedure done in April of 2012. I just found out today that I’m pregnant. My husband is pro-life and I’m pro-choice. Needless to say we are in between a rock and a hard place courtesy of the failed procedure. Happy New Year (and 5th anniversary) to us!
- Iris’s Story Hi, my name is Iris. I had the Essure procedure done April of 2009. From the start I've had horrible lower back pain and menstrual pain. My periods were very heavy and lasts for a week. […]
- Shawna’s Story I had the procedure done a year ago. .. About 3months afterwards I started having severe intense pains while having intercourse. It feels as if my husband is hitting something on the […]
- Valeria’s Story I had the essure process done 4 years ago. Since the procedure I have had very very heavy periods. I have also experienced headaches. I cant even have relations with my husband anymore […]
- April’s Story I have had my eesure since 07. Biggest mistake I have ever done. I cramp all the time. Lower back hurts.Sharp pains when I have relationship with my husband. My legs and feet swell alot. […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in April of this year. I have had nothing but pain. I have my period 3 weeks out of the month and I have severe pains during and after intercourse. There […]
- Lena’s Story I had this procedure done in April of 2012 3 months after the birth of my third child. The procedure itself was painful, and I was in severe pain for well over a week. I also bled from the […]