I had essure placed in 2011 and from day one I have told my husband something was wrong with them ! I have severe pain in my stomach pain in my pelvic area , back pain , as well as pain in hips that sometimes moves down legs. I can feel them inside me and that’s not normal I lost my insurance because of loosing my job I have not been to a doctor ! Was really glad to see that I was not the only one and its not all in my head . Trying to get insurance now to get them removed. After reading some of the storys of others i am in fear for my life if these things were to remain in my body forever ! I will do whatever it takes to have them removed.
- Erica’s Story I had the procedure in 2008 sunce the first day i had problems i was bleeding for 3 weeks with extreme pelvic pain the doctor told me i had a cyst that burst that's why i had pain but […]
- Kari’s Story Wow before essure I felt like I was a teenager. I am now 43 and I had the essure procedure after my second son was born in 2011. I regret it. Since the essure procedure I feel like life is […]
- Robin’s Story Since having essure, I have had debilitating periods. Sadly, I've never thought this could be the cause until one day one of my patients (I am a nurse) noticed my severe discomfort […]
- Deborah’s Story I had Easha were implanted three months ago in November 2015. At first I only experienced heavy periods which I was attributing to going off of hormones, but three months and I am […]
- Renee’s Story Hi, my name is Renee. I am 41 years old. I got Essure in 2012. I had my son in 1996. They would not tie my tubes because I was too young and he was and still is my only child. Finally in […]
- Lisa Marie’s Story My doctor talked the Essure procedure up, no surgery, incisions, no down time, and very little cramping/pain during recovery. She never mentioned what the coils were made of or even care […]