I had the essure done in December 2011, Ever since I have had severe cramping and severe periods. I was thinking it was just me getting older. I am only 31. The headaches, back pain, hot flashes, weight gain, nickel taste, mood swings, anxiety, depression, fatigue and can’t sleep, heart burn, blurred vision. And I am sure there are more. Now I have no ins. to get them removed. I am at my witts end on what to do now.
- Hope’s Story I had Essure done in 2008 and since that time have had numerous problems and thee trips to the emergency room. I had severe headaches, extreme nausea, stomach pains, fatigue, leg pain, […]
- Kimberly’s Story My name is Kim and I have 2 girls ages 7-9. I had horrible complications after my second delivery and almost died. I knew I couldn't have any more children and my Doctor suggested Essure. […]
- Leigh’s Story After giving birth to my daughter in 2006, we felt as if our family was complete. We had one son and one daughter, and my GI doctor was shocked when I told him I had my second child. I had […]
- Terri’s Story Had my essure placed in March 2010! Some of the problems I'm experiencing! weight gain, severe bloating and my stomach is always swollen, at times looks like I am about four months […]
- Kelly’s Story I am so thrilled to find this information. I have had Essure for several years and have been suffering from health issues also. My migraines have been out of control. Ovarian cysts that […]
- Jamie’s Story I had my 3rd child in June of 2011 decided to have Essure put in because my doctor at the time highly recommended it. After having it put in Sept 8, 2011 I started with hot flashes, night […]