I had the essure done August 2010. I have been suffering from many issues since then but never put 2 & 2 together until I came across the list of side effects recently. I believe they are all essure related. What is really bothering me is that I had an allergy test about 10 years ago and I am allergic to nickel so why did my surgeon do this to me. Also I originally went in for an ablation and my surgeon recommended implanting the essure at the same time because becoming pregnant with ablation could be deadly for me or the child. Guess what? I read on the essure/bayer website that both essure and ablation should not be done at the same time! I am beyond upset and anxious about all of this. That’s my story…and I am sticking to it.
- Cindy’s Story I had the Essure procedure done last year in May 2012. I wish I never have done it. First of all I am surprised they never did a nickel allergy test on me, as I am allergic to everything […]
- Jacklyn’s Story I had the essure done in 2005. After getting it done, sex has been very uncomfertable. Even painful. I noticed white patches on the inside of my mouth. Which doctors could not figue out […]
- Danna’s Story I had the Essure procedure in May 2010. Almost immediately, I began to gain weight and have a bloated feeling, but because I was in my late 40s, my doctor said, 'that's just one of the […]
- Heidi’s Story I had the Essure placed in me in January of 2011. The only reason I did that was because my Doctor assured me it was the best thing to do. The morning I went in, he had a hard time getting […]
- Kimberly’s Story My name is Kim and I have 2 girls ages 7-9. I had horrible complications after my second delivery and almost died. I knew I couldn't have any more children and my Doctor suggested Essure. […]
- Alicia’s Story In December of 2012 I had the Essure procedure done. I blindly trusted my doctor who said the Essure is the best form of permanent birth control and it was better than the Tubal Ligation. […]