I am 28 years old. I had this procedure in december of 2008.
Shortly after I developed a rash on each hip area. Eventually it went away. Over the last 4 1/2 years I have developed severe pain in my left hip…. tender to the touch. I also suffer from pain from my hips to my knees.
Lately I am having 2 mentruel cycles a month and lots of bloating and cramps. I cant afford health insurance so I went to planned parenthood for an exam. There I was told that I need to see an obgyn immediately because of the tenderness and pain. I am unable to do so because of the cost. I cant deal with the pain and discomfort.
If there is anything that can be done I would greatly appreciate being a part of it.
Thank you for listening.
- Mindy’s Story I had the Essure procedure done at the end of May 2011, within a few days, I had trouble. I was watching the parade for Memorial Day and started feeling like I had been bit all over by […]
- Sascha’s Story I thought getting the essure was the best birth control for me. I had three children and knew I was not wanting any more it was a newer form out I thought I would give it a go. Sad thing […]
- Rebecca’s Story My name is Rebecca, I am a mother of six, after having twins 2 1/2 yrs ago and being told my chances of having more multiples was 80%, my doctor highly recommended the Essure procedure. I […]
- Karina’s Story theraputic reazons. I am a 37 year old who had the Essure Birth Control implanted 3 years ago. I am a mother of 4 children, ages 15, 5, 4 and 3. I am going through a divorce, and my […]
- Stephanie’s Story After my 3rd daughter was born in Jan, 2009,I knew permanent birth control was the best option for me. My OB/GYN told me about the essure and before I did any kind of research, I jumped […]
- Stefanie’s Story My Essure was placed 12/2011. Starting mid mar 2012 I developed a rash over my body in odd spots of my body including arms, face and chest. Which has been awful and still to this day […]