Hello I had the Essure put on April 29th 2013. I have been to my doctor several times with constant pain, burning, and bleeding. He keeps saying it’s my body adjusting. I don’t think it is the pain is so severe I can barely get out of bed everyday and it shoots through my back and pelvis. I have been bleeding since insertion and my left side feels like its throbbing. I would like to know what to do. I’m scared and no one is helping me.
- Elizabeth’s Story I had the Essure Inserts put in after my second child in June 2013. Since then I have had heavy bleeding, cramping, and excruciating lower back pain on my left side that never goes away.
- Stacey’s Story I got the essure procedure done in early 2010 because it seemed like the best choice for me….but now I regret it. I am 25 years old and cannot live life normal. Ever since I have had […]
- Jan’s Story I had the essure procedure done in December of 2011. At first, all seemed to be fine. About 6 months after having the procedure done, I began bleeding, which I thought was my period […]
- Lisa’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in May 2012 and never had negative side effects until after I had them inserted. I am now having multiple issues, I have had feelings of passing out, some […]
- Frances’s Story I had essure done April 2nd 2013 and now nervous because I have been bleeding everyday. Had intercourse with fiancée a week later and hurt. Very restless feeling unusual bruising and […]
- Leticia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2010. I did not have any complications up until 6 months ago. I started to feel a pinch type of pain on my left side and I have a sense of […]