I had the essure procedure done January 3 2013. I never did my homework. Now I really wish I would have. Ian’s I have read many of these ladies stories, my really doesn’t compare. However the last few months since having my confirmation test done. I have noticed that I have been getting my menses every 14 days and it is so heavy and painful. The few days prior to getting my cycle I have bad back pain and then I get the heaviest of flow. I can not keep a super + tampon in for a hour. At bed time I wear a super + And a super pad and still soak both. I can’t leave my house for the first 2-3 days due to not wanting to have a embarrassing accident. I now am 29 years old facing a ablation or a partial hysterectomy to stop all the heavy bleeding. I am meeting with my OB tomorrow to figure out what my best option is. I know I can take ocp to help regulate my cycle but then why did I even get the essure to begin with. My attitude is changed I am very irritable and sad and confused and none of this would be happening if I just would have did my homework and never got the stupid essure!
- Keystie’s Story I had the essure procedure done a little over 2 moths ago, immediately I know something wasn't right. I was having awful cramping and shooting pains down my legs. For a couple weeks after […]
- Sherri’s Story in June of 2014 I got my essure and had generally no problems till the last 3 months. In july of 2015 I started experiencing pain horrible pain in my lady parts my periods have been […]
- Cambria’s Story I decided that the Essure procedure would be the best for me out of the options my doctor recommended. I went through with the procedure in November of 2011. In January of 2012, after my […]
- April’s Story My name is April. In 2010, I had the Essure procedure done. I have 3 children and after my divorce it seemed like the right thing to do. I was wrong! My periods began to get worse and […]
- Brianne’s Story In May of 2011, I went in to have the Essure procedure done. We were done having children and had thought that it would be easiest procedure as we wanted something permanent. It was less […]
- Jenifer’s Story Back in 2008 I decided after my 3rd child I was done with having children. My doctor suggested I have the essure coil put in me, said it was great and easy and would work for me. So the […]