Hello my name is kristen I’m a 27yr old mother of 2 from indiana. I had essure placed after my 2nd child in April of 13. After my dr praised it to be #1. I stupidly and blindly followed. I woje up with severe cramping and nausea little did I know that was only the beginning of my nightmare. My hair started falling out, I started bruising without any reason I had severe cramping and bleeding that caused me to pass out. I went to my dr several times and he blew me off so I found someone new and my coils had migrated causing my fallopian tube to damage and my uterus to become damaged. Mt new dr says I’m lucky I didn’t get toxic shock syndrome!? I was devastated to learn that I would need a complete hysterectomy on 11/07/13. I’m now on the mend but it still isn’t fair what was taken from me. This has permantely changed my life forever and only time will tell if ill ever fully recover not only physically but mentally.
- Jennifer’s Story While pregnant with my second child I went in with my mother and asked tie my tubes in which dr gnam suggested I didn't wait till I was 26. After having the next child I asked if I could […]
- Eirn’s Story I had the Essure proceedure done aproximatley in October of 2012. No one ever told me there would be coils involved from what I can remember, in fact I thought that it was a gelatin […]
- Alycia’s Story When I went in for the HSG, I could see there was something wrong. One of the coils had fallen out of my tubes and migrated to the other side of my abdomen. I instantly said, 'Get them […]
- Tamica’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in April of 2011. The doctor who performed the procedure was Dr. Molnar in Scranton PA. I was told to take a Mortin 800 and a Perocect to numb me from the […]
- Tracey’s Story I had the essure procedure after my 1st and only child. I was recommend this procedure because I had not plan to have ant more kids because of my age. Well my procedure did not work […]
- Amber’s Story I am 33 a mother of 6. I had Essure put in, in 2010 after my 6th child was born I was told by Dr that this was my only option, that's it's safe and effective, not long after Essure I […]