I had thee ssure procedure done 1 year ago. 6 months ago I started having much heavier periods. 4 months ago I started having 2 to 3 heavy periods per month. also I have gained 8 lbs!
- Kayla’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in February 2011 and I found out on Monday October 1, 2012 that I was 5 months pregnant. I did go back for my 3 month check up and everything turned out […]
- Angela’s Story Ive wrote about my heavy periods lately, also the labor pain cramping that went away years ago but is back again. Now I'm getting an yeast infection before my period for the last couple […]
- Xiomara’s Story Hello my name is Xiomara and I am 38 years old mother of 2 one is 23 and the other is 19 years old, so I think it was time not to have more baby but i was worng when I deside to do the […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the essure procedure done 8 years ago. I started to get migraine with auras shortly after, but, never thought it could be from the procedure. After reading other womens […]
- Helen’s Story i had the essure procedure done in december 2012 and since then i have severe headaches at least twice a week /fatigue /weight gain and very heavy and irregular periods. i really regret […]
- Michelle’s Story Since I had the essure procedure done in 2009, I have had ovarian cysts that are very painful. My doctor claims it is not from the Essure,but they started shortly after the essure was […]