I had the Essure procedure done in 2009. I thought it would be perfect for me as I was a stay at home mom of now 4 children. Everything was great. Only a little cramping. The next day I felt wonderful.
It was roughly 6 months or so later, I was tired all the time, constant pain in my lower back and cramps. I suffered weight loss and head aches. The pain had gotten so bad I went to the ER in 2010. They ran some tests and told me I had a cyst rupture and tht I needed to contact my ob/gyn. I went for the follow-up and she said there was no evidence of any cysts. I was then told to contact my family Doctor and see a stomach specialist (really?)! I know that it is all to do with the Essure.
It’s so sad to say, but I am so used to the pain, it no longer bothers me. I’m tired of being turned away. I will never suggest this to anybody. Recently I have noticed I’m even more fatigued. I just hope we can have some answers, or help even with this awful procedure
- Jashiah’s Story In 2009 after the birth of my daughter my husband and I decided 4 children were more than enough for us, we also knew me having surgery would be hard on us as my husband had to work to pay […]
- Letisha’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on the 10/11/12. I tried to get my tubes tied in 2007 but because of too much scar tissue from a previous surgery my Doctor was unable to get to my tubes, […]
- April’s Story Hi my name is April and I have had Essure for about 3 years now and I wish I would have never gotten it I feel like I don't even know who I am anymore the pain is unbearable there are days […]
- Robin’s Story I am a 34 yr. old mother of one 4 year old girl and stepmom to two teenage boys. My husband and I decided after we had a little girl that we were complete as a family. My obgyn, who […]
- Satobia’s Story My name is Satobia Ivory-Godinez and this is my story; I am a 27 year old mom from Memphis TN, with two beautiful children whom I love very dearly. However I'm that person that does not […]
- Kay’s Story Hello my name is Kay I had my Essure Procedure done in 03/2011 after I had my 5th child and already a prior separation from my husband. I felt at the time my family was complete because I […]