I had the Essure procedure done in 2010 and it has completely changed my life. I have constant back pain, a lot on my right side. The pain effects how I walk sometimes because it goes straight into my butt, and about 3 days before my monthly cycle I am in so much pain I am useless.
The pain is like knives stabbing into my uterus, or like my insides are going to fall out of my vagina. Then once my period starts I am in complete pain for the first two days, to the point that I can barely move off the couch.
I wish I would’ve known all these side effects before having it done. I would’ve rather been paying for the pill instead of being miserable like this. I have 2 young kids that I need to be 100% for, and with these coils in me, I’m not 100%.
- Cherelle’s Story Essure was my savior after having my last son in 2012. It was such a complicated pregnancy but ofcourse all of my pregnancies were. So after this one I didn't want anymore kids because it […]
- Kristina’s Story Hmmm- what a bummer this Friday was. Let's start at the beginning. My name is Kristina. I am now 31 years old. Five years ago I had the Essure procedure done after getting out of an […]
- Jennifer’s Story If i could go back in time , I'd never had essure done. it has been the worst thing I've ever done to my body. I have horrible menstrual pains , I bleed through tampons every 20 minutes , […]
- Jamie’s Story I am 28 yrs old and have 2 kids. I knew I was done having kids and decided to get Essure in 2011. I was told it was a simple procedure that takes just a few minutes, not at all the case I […]
- Tanya’s Story My name is Tanya and I'm 35 yrs old and have 4 children ages 18 down to 2 and I made the decision to have the Essure procedure done over a year ago. Boy was it a mistake!! Every month now […]
- Kristina’s Story In Feb 2012 I underwent Essure. I have 3 children and have severe estrogen sensitivity, so taking birth control results in migraines and debilitating pain. My doctor explained that Essure […]