hi I had the essure put in 2009 and it was surgerically put in and I was put under and a month after the procedure I found out I had blood clot in my abdomen and lung very scary situation and just this past year I was having tons of pain and discomfort and tireness and told my doctor it has to come out I never had these problems before and now I’m e free as of setp 25,2014 thank god and still sore from the surgery but feeling good thanks for reading my story love hearing all of yours and hope everyone the best.
- Verlie’s Story Ms. Brockovich, I am a senior raising my deceased niece that died September 2009 from a blood clot to her lungs. She had Essure inserted about her last child birth 2007.
- Renea’s Story Hi, writing this story to let people know the horrible life I've had after getting the birth control essure. Worst thing I've ever did in my life thus far. Thanking God that I have such a […]
- Kristine’s Story I had the procedure done around 2009 and have some of the issues (pain during sex, bloated and weight gain, muscle pain, joint pain, etc.) as many have written about here and other sites. […]
- Nikki’s Story My name is Nicole. In September 2010 I opted for the essure under the advise of my doctor. He said it was less invasive and a permanent birth control. Right after surgery I woke up in ICU. […]
- Nikki’s Story My name is Nikki Simons. I'm 31 and had the essure procedure done 5 weeks after I gave birth to my 5th child in 2010. My doctor couldn't get it to deploy in my right side so I only have […]
- Tammy’s Story I had the procedure done in 2010 i have heavy bleeding for 7 days with clot tissue that comes out as well i have severe painvin the lower left side and back pain i have uterine cramps all […]