I had the procedure done around 2009 and have some of the issues (pain during sex, bloated and weight gain, muscle pain, joint pain, etc.) as many have written about here and other sites. I never thought to associate it to Essure until I read a post from another site regarding pain when standing up that it caused her to curl into fetal position. I have experienced that many times and I am relieved to hear that I am not the only one.
I regret having this procedure because I am afraid the coils may have contributed to this, as well as possibly moving from its original location. There was little information about Essure online, which should have been my first warning sign at the time.
- Melodie’s Story I am glad to hear I am not the only one having issues with Essure… I was 40 years old when I had my procedure done..prior to that i was doing the three month shot depo provera..Both […]
- Donna’s Story I found this site and read some of the stories on here, at which time I started to realize that I've been having a lot of the same problems. I didn't have any of these problems before […]
- Kristine’s Story hi I had the essure put in 2009 and it was surgerically put in and I was put under and a month after the procedure I found out I had blood clot in my abdomen and lung very scary situation […]
- Lorin’s Story Please help me. I had the Essure procedure two weeks ago, and I feel terrible. I am having bleeding, nausea, and cramping. I feel so stupid that I did not research this procedure before […]
- Sheila’s Story I just happen to read this story and could not believe there are so many people out there that have been through this! I wrote a post in 2007 when this happened. […]
- Jill’s Story I just wanted to thank you for having this site available to those woman like myself considering this procedure as a form of permanent non-evasive birth control. This procudure was just […]