My name is Kristyna, I was 23 when I had the essure procedure done. I have three wonderful children and after talking to my doctor he suggested I have the essure procedure done. Since I had just had my first little boy 3 months prior I was excited about no surgery! Placement of the coils was done in his office it took about 2 hours with recovery time. There isn’t a day that goes by that I wish I hadn’t chose the procedure! I have constant abdominal and back pain. My periods are heavier, longer and come every three weeks. I have ZERO sex drive which is causing serious problems in my marriage! I’m 25 going on 75. I should want to be the fun loving mom and wife, but I constantly feel tired and weak. =( Every part of body aches and I just want to feel my age again. I wanted birth control not an age increase!
- Martha’s Story Hello. My name is Martha. I am 28 years old. I have 3 children ages 8, 6, and 5. When my youngest was conceived and we found out we were finally having a boy, we decided to look into birth […]
- Alisha’s Story Hello! I am a mother of two boys , a 10 year old and a 5 year old. I love them more than anything. I decided after the birth of my youngest to look into the new procedure Essure after […]
- Molly’s Story My name is Molly and I am 33 yrs old. I had the essure procedure done when I was 29 thinking that it would be the best thing for my health after having cervical cancer and for my […]
- Candi’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2009 and I wasn't warned about any side effects of this procedure. They only thing I was told is its perminant form of birth control. The 1st 3months I […]
- Tiffany’s Story I had the Essure coils placed in October of 2011, after having months of bleeding that never stopped. The surgery went well and recovery was pretty easy. I had finally thought I was going […]
- Mishelle’s Story In late January/ early February of 2011, I made the decision that I was done having children. You see, I have six sons, and I had found myself in the position of being a single mother. I […]