3 years ago I gave birth to my son and the doctors were pushing me to get Essure and they made it seem like it was a good idea. But now it is my own personal hell I have yeast infections all the time I have had 3 miscarriages and my monthly cycles are so heavy and so painful that my heart skips beats and I feel like I can not breath and I have been just packing on the pounds and nothing works to get rid of it. I get these head aches that nothing helps them to go away. I never had any of these problems before I had Essure. Now I have divorced and remarried and my new husband and I want to have a baby but we have called so many doctors and they said the can not help until the coils are removed so we called different states we finally found a doctor that will take them out but the coast is just way too much. But for anyone who is thinking of doing this to your self please please don’t it hurts you more than it helps you. I just want my life back even if I never have a another child this pain that I live with every day is not worth it. I hope that one day soon the FDA will see that this is not a safe contraceptive and it does more harm than good. So please recall this so that no more woman get hurt from this.
- Meagan’s Story I had the essure procedure done in November of 2010. I felt extreme pain after the first HSG test to check that they were in place at that time my insurance was dropped. A few years later […]
- Krystal’s Story I am 32 years old. I have three children. With my last child in 2008 I had essure put in. I had a medical card so they would not pay for the dye test to see if it was blocked and I could […]
- Toniesha’s Story Hello, My name is Toniesha Im a single mother of 4 and I had the essure procedure done in 2010 after I gave birth to my last child in 2009. I have had so many issues as far as my monthly […]
- Tiffany’s Story My name is Tiffany, I am 43 and 2 years ago when I decided to have the Essure procedure done it was because my children were grown and I surely didnt want any babies at this point in my […]
- Jennifer’s Story I have had issues with my heart since I was 22 years old. My heart issues were major issues and were congenital. I was not allowed to have children becuse my heart would not handle it. My […]
- Lisa’s Story I am in this boat too……Had procedure done in 2007…..health has went down hill. Chronic pain, Migraines, Fatigue, insomnia, Joint pain. Back pain.mood swings, depression. […]