I had the Essure procedure done 6 weeks after my son was born. I researched it before doing so. I brought my concerns up with my doctor during the consultation appointment. He assured me that the Essure was the way to go. I had been going to him for 10 years, I had no reason to not believe him. The procedure went fine. Minimal pain… The bleeding. Oh the bleeding. It started off pretty heavy but was told it would stop. It has now been over a year and I have bled every single day since having it done. Not ONE day has gone by that I have not had to use a tampon or wear a pad. I’ve called my dr and they told me it has to do with the depo shot I took as a back up method while my tubes were closing. I know there is more to the story. I can’t fully bend over as I feel a cramping or pinching sensation. I have NO sex drive which has put a strain on my marriage. I can’t workout as I bleed more when I’m active so I have gained weight. I’m constantly bloated. I am anemic due to the blood loss. I’m living in A hell that not many understand. I want them taken out. I’m so nervous to have a hysterectomy at 26 but I so desperately want my life back. I go to a different Doctor tomorrow to do blood work and talk about a solution.
- Christine’s Story I got my Essure put in February 28 2013 . Three months after my third child was born. I lost all baby weight in that time and had stopped bleeding. I was on birth control Depo until […]
- Brittany’s Story I got the essure 9 months ago. I was going to get regular tubal but dr recommended essure. Hed delivered all 3 of my kids, so i trusted him. The first 8 months after i bleed, THE ENTIRE 8 […]
- Hope’s Story I've had the essure since November 2013. After three boys I decided my heart and hands were full, the only thing about a tubal…. I'm scared of being cut open (its a phobia). So when […]
- Kristina’s Story In Feb 2012 I underwent Essure. I have 3 children and have severe estrogen sensitivity, so taking birth control results in migraines and debilitating pain. My doctor explained that Essure […]
- Kearina’s Story After I had my daughter in March 2012, my Doctor talked me into getting the Essure instead of a Tubal, by saying that it was a much easier procedure, that there was no recovery and that it […]
- Southernbell’s Story I had the Essure placement done in June 2012, and have had nothing but problems/issues since. I've gained at least 15lbs. After doing research, I came to the conclusion that the necessary […]