I had the Essure procedure done on October 18, 2012. Just a short five weeks later I am experiencing stabbing pains in my pelvic area and when I have sex is it so painful, and I bleed like crazy afterwards.
My doctor won’t speak to me on the phone about it and can’t get me in for an appointment for 3 weeks. She does not seem to care at all that I am in pain. I pushed enough that a nurse had me come in and do a swab and urine test. I received a call last night from my doctor’s nurse stating that I have a staph infection and e-coli in my urine. They are still waiting on the test results from the swab. I want these stupid coils out!
- Jessie’s Story I recently had the Essure procedure done in February 2013. Since last month I have had stabbing sharp pain in my right side near the pelvic area. I have had extreme back pain since last […]
- April’s Story Hello All My name is APril I am 29yrs old. I had Essure done in december of 2011. After Having my third son I went to my Dr for a tubal. He convinced me to get essure because it was […]
- Robin’s Story Since having essure, I have had debilitating periods. Sadly, I've never thought this could be the cause until one day one of my patients (I am a nurse) noticed my severe discomfort […]
- Madelyn’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November 2007. Since then I've had many issues: headaches, nausea, sharp pain on my left side and sometimes on my right, I've also had weight gain, heavy […]
- Angela’s Story I cannot remember if it was late 2008 or early 2009 – But that is when my Essure journey began. Before getting the procedure done in the Doctors office we realized I wasn't on any […]
- Carmen’s Story I have had Essure for two years. Heavy periods were the only side effect that I had experienced besides a feeling of general unrest and slight tenderness in my pelvic region. This has […]