I received my Essure in 2006 after the birth of my last son. Shortly after I became severely depressed. I sleep a lot during the day and stay up most of the night and early morning. My period came like every two months earlier on. It was at the end of the month now it is at the beginning. I feel pain in my tubes from time to time and my sex drive decreased a lot. I am not sure if that came from depression. I rarely ate and my weight goes nowhere. Now I’m trying to exercise and eat right in order to lose the weight. I’m trying to be more chipper for my family. What can I do?
- Grace’s Story If you haven't read this story then you NEED to read it now […]
- Joey’s Story I have had the essure for 2 years now. In that time I have had serveral issues that my Drs have assured me were not related to the Essure. Serious weight gain, hair loss, depression, joint […]
- Stephanie’s Story I had the essure implants back in 2008 after I had my best 4th daughter. I also had stage 4 cervical cancer so I had 75 percent of my cervix removed and the implants put in all in the same […]
- Debbie’s Story I had the procedure in December 2007 after the birth of my 2nd child. I chose the Essure instead of a tubal ligation because I didn't want surgery. I didn't really think about it again […]
- Andrea’s Story My 2nd child was born March 29, 2007. The pregnancy was very normal, and I gained a minimal amount (30 pounds). Once the baby was born, I lost all but 10 pounds right away. Shortly […]
- Kristina’s Story I had the Essure inserted in my tubes the year 2011. I just turned 39 years old and had my third child. Befire the essure I was pretty healthy lady, I loved to run and exercise. Three […]