I had Essure done in 2007. I never imagined the price I would pay afterward. I was never informed that I would have bad headaches, hurtful periods, and depressing mood swings. I also experience bad side pains. When I go to the doctors they just give medication and send you on the way I wish I never did this.
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he […]
- Talitha’s Story I have had the Essure implanted for about three years now. I have been feeling not healthy for a while already. I have headaches, náusea, fainting spells, swelling, trouble losing weight, […]
- Angela’s Story My name is Angela Murphy I got my Essure done in September of 2010 in the Dr office, was not put under bad pain during procedure and after, now my complications from it is bad headache […]
- LaVonda’s Story My doctor attempted to implant the essure but in doing so the coils broke inside of me. He stated that the coils wouldn't fit. A year later not knowing that the broken pieces were still […]
- Kelly’s Story I had the Essure procedure done after the birth of my 3rd child in June of 2008. I have had increasing issues since then. My periods are heavier and more painful. I have really bad […]
- Takisha’s Story I had the Essure device placed in August 2004. Immediately after the placement I had abdominal pain so I went to the ER and discovered that I had PID. After I got treated I asked the ER […]