I had the Essure procedure done in January 2013. Wne I went to get my Essure confirmation test done last week & found out the coil in my right tube had popped out of the fallopian tube. My Doctor gave me no explanation on why this has happened, but he told me I have to make an decision to get my tubes tied now because I could still get pregnant. I really need help on this matter because I’m new to this.
- Veronica’s Story I got essure,back in 2008 ,the dr couldn't put both sides in at the same time so I had to do the painful procedure twice.I now have my periods that are not regular,they come two to three […]
- Jay’s Story I just came from the doctor getting my birth control pills and he advised me of the new birth control called 'ESSURE'. I im trying to get a review on what others think about ESSURE and how […]
- DANIELLE’s Story On March 1 2013 I had the Essure system put in. I went about after three and a half months and the doctor gave me the orders to have the test done to make sure it had worked. I did not go […]
- Jennifer’s Story I scheduled this procedure twice and both times I cancelled cause I was too afraid to go through with it. My gut feeling and reading stories helped me make this decision. I want to say […]
- Brandy’s Story I had the Essure done in November of 2009. After a year I had a period that lasted for 3 months. I have pain all over my body that I never had before the Essure. I wish I would never had […]
- Majbritt’s Story After having 2 wonderful boys, my youngest in Nov. 2013, my husband and I decided we did not want to have any more childres. I talked with my doctor who recommened Essure. I had the […]