I got the Essure placed in 2009 after the birth of my daughter.
After the procedure I was in constant pain, but I wrote it off as normal because my OB said it will cause discomfort. Sex has been painful and passing waste even worst.
I’ve contacted doctor after doctor but I have no insurance to truly get help. I have also had two pregnancy scares that both were chemical pregnancies. Since the essure I have also developed a lump on my right breast since the procedure
- Christina’s Story Hi my name is Christina I want to share my story about having essure. I had the essure put in 6 weeks after I had my daughter in 2014 my daughter was born in November 2013 and at first I […]
- Tamara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done 5 years ago. I was told that everything went well and the procedure was a success. About 2 years ago, I started getting sick. I believed I was going through […]
- Pamela’s Story I had the procedure done about 4 years ago…Right after I had it done we lost our insurance coverage so I never had any follow up after implantaion..I also had to go back twice […]
- Hilary’s Story I had my Essure put in at my 8 week check up after my daughter was born in February 2012. after my ob put it in, my periods were VERY irregular, sometimes non existent, and other times I […]
- LaRosa’s Story I had the Essure procedure done shortly after the birth of my 4th daughter. i was not told there was nickel in the stents (even with people from tge manufactures sitting in on my […]
- Terri’s Story I had the Essure procedure done just a few months after the birth of my twins in 2006. I had asked my Doctor about doing a tubal ligation but he assured me that Essure was the way to go […]