I’m desperate and running out of time. I had the Essure procedure done in November of 2006. In May 2009, I found out I was pregnant. During the pregnancy I was told I had a uterine haemorrhage. An E.R. doctor told me to go home, ‘that I was having a miscarriage.’
No, the haemorrhage eventually healed although I had lost large amounts of blood. My son ended up being diagnosed with Septo-Optic Dysplasia and was legally blind at 7 months, I didn’t relate the two. However in January 2011, I had another birth control surgery to actually remove my fallopian tubes, at that time the surgeon found the right coil had slipped INTO my uterus!! It is still there currently. Please help me.
- Cassandra’s Story Hello my name is Cassandra I am 34 years old. I’m not sure if my problem is caused from my Essure, but I was not aware of the problems behind getting them and me and my bf asked so many […]
- Leyla’s Story Hello, My name is Leyla Mahjoub and I am 37 soon to be 38. I got the Essure procedure done in summer of 2012 and totally regret it. I started having complications shortly after I had the […]
- Michelle’s Story In 2011, I was diagnosed with endometriosis and before my doctor would perform a uterine ablation he reccomended implanting ESSURE to sterilize me. Instantly something did not feel right […]
- Heather’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2011. After having complications with my pregnancy earlier that year, I decided a permanent birth control was the safest option. My doctor recommended […]
- April’s Story In 2003 I was convinced by my doctor to get the essure. I do not think I had enough time to realize that it is permanent and things change in people's lives and you might not always feel […]
- Tamara’s Story I had the essure procedure done 2 years ago after having my 4th child, my husband and I decided on NO MORE KIDS. I got the dye test done to confirm my tubes were sealed/blocked and my […]