After having my 5th child Idecided I was done. My doctor suggested Esure since I don’t have a lot of time to be recovering. I had the procedure in Oct. 2012. Following the procedure I bled for 4–5 months. My doctor said that was normal. Over the years I have irregular periods, I have problems bleeding and my cramps have become sharp pains. I also have a heart shaped uterus which worries me because I recently found out on my own, thatyou should not get the implant with an irregular shaped uterus. Well now I am stuck with Esure and I can only hope and pray it gets better.
- Cary’s Story I talked to my doctor about a year after having my youngest child of four and he recomended the essure procedure after having the procedure i started bleeding all the time nonstop period! […]
- Crystal’s Story Most painful procedure I have ever had. Bed riden the day of procedure and couldn't go back to work until two days later still with heavy bleeding. Had my procedure done back in 2011 and […]
- Deloise’s Story I recently had the procedure done. I bleed for over three months straight. I also have pain in my right and left side an cramping on an off. I went for my follow up an i was told the one […]
- Betsy’s Story I put the essure in and I became pregnant after a few months. I was having severe abdominal pain so I went to the doctor after so many test where completed it was the essure it was […]
- Laura’s Story i received the essurre implant 5 years ago. I had no problems until recently. I began to feel cramping and bloated. I felt as if I was pregnant due to a ‘heavy' feeling I developed. […]
- Tamara’s Story I had the procedure in 2010. I have had irregular cycles and stomach cramping since I had the procedure done. My stomach cramps all the time and I get BV on the regular now. I wasn't […]