I received the essure in the early summer of 2012. Within 6 months I have gained 10 pounds and my stomach is bloated to looking like I’m 5 months pregnant. I wasn’t sure what it was from. I joined a gym and my food portion is the same of my 4 year old. Yet nothing has changed and I have severe bouts of fatigue and crazy harmone levels during premenstral cycles every month. I’ve explained these problems to my dr. Last spring at my yearly, She prescribed me a anti depressant that has really helped. But after reading others similar side effects I had no idea it was from my essure application. I am so angry. I want it out. I want my body back and the humiliation of my stomach gone.
- Deanna’s Story My name is Deanna, I am 26 yrs old and i am a mother of two. I have had essure for 3 years now. In the past 3 years i have had infrequent periods, depression and weight gain. Prior to […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had these coils placed in January of 2011 by December 2011. I was in my Doctor's office suffering from extreme fatigue and numbness. My pulse had even become hard to read by all the gym […]
- Lori’s Story I had this procedure done in 2009, after giving birth to my fifth and final baby. I was told this was the only procedure available in the northern Kentucky area for permanent birth […]
- Myranda’s Story hello my name is Myranda and ive had the Essure since summer of 2011 and every since then my life has been hell my hormones are so off balance its ridiculous i cry over everything ive […]
- Dionne’s Story My Essure was put in on 11/2/2010 I had cramps for a couple of weeks constantly. I figured that that was normal . My Dr. said it would be cramping. I did go after 3 months and got my check […]
- LaKeisha’s Story I chose to get the essure due to the circumstances of my life. I am only 23 years old but have 4 children. I thought I wouldnt want anymore children, didnt realize I would regret the […]