I’ve been in pain for almost a week now and I’ve been having migraines for the past few months. It has been three years since the placement of the Essure coils and I wish I never had it done. I have chronic pain in my abdomen. I’ve had trips to the emergency room, had CT scans and blood work. All of these tests show nothing. When I told the doctors that the pain may something to do with the Essure, they just have a blank stare. It is like no one knows what it is and if it could be causing the pain. I’ve been missing work, I can’t eat, and this pain is hard to live with. This is the biggest mistake of my life!
- Wai-Yi “Annie”‘s Story So, I'm pregnant now at 39. I know that my right Essure plug did not take; so I'm not too surprise about the pregnancy. What I’m disappointed about is the discomfort coming from the […]
- Faith’s Story About two years ago I decided to have the Essure Procedure done. My husband and I had just had our fourth child and decided we needed to do something to prevent having more children. I was […]
- July’s Story I am just starting the process to try and figure out the source of my chronic back pain. I am suspecting Essure. But, when I mentioned it to my gynecologist he said that it is impossible, […]
- Jen’s Story At 29 years old, I had the Essure procedure on March 28, 2013. I was sore after the procedure and my abdomen was swollen, but thought that this was normal and would pass. Then 5 days went […]
- Karry’s Story Hello, I had essure inserted back on 1/2013. When I went to my OBGYN to get information on my choises for permanent sterilization she told me about Essure. My doctor made it […]
- Kristy’s Story Since having the Essure procedure, I've had two week long periods monthly. They are consecutive and each is preceded with separate PMS symptoms such as pain, cramping, migraines, mood […]