My doctor attempted to implant the essure but in doing so the coils broke inside of me. He stated that the coils wouldn’t fit. A year later not knowing that the broken pieces were still inside me I started having problems that lead up to me having a hysteropomy after the procedure my doctor said I was all messed up on the inside and now I suffer with sinus headache, sinus pressure, swelling, etc.. Bad experience I don’t recommend to anyone……….
- lashawnda’s Story I had Essure done in 2007. I never imagined the price I would pay afterward. I was never informed that I would have bad headaches, hurtful periods, and depressing mood swings. I also […]
- Heidi’s Story I had the Essure placed in me in January of 2011. The only reason I did that was because my Doctor assured me it was the best thing to do. The morning I went in, he had a hard time getting […]
- ELIZABETH’s Story I had essure put in February 2015. Since then my stomach stays bloated and I look pregnant. I have severe gum and bone loss, as well as a broken tooth. I am fatigued and my tailbone hurts […]
- Virginia’s Story I had the essure procedure done because my doctor stated since I have milgiant hypertension essure would be the best for me. Well, I have had a lot of issue really bad cramps to the point […]
- Heather’s Story I had my procedure done on April 26, 2012. I have constant pain in my pelvic area and a lot of times it feels like there is pressure on my pelvis. I get headaches a lot. I have gained a […]
- Cristina’s Story The stories that I have read about Essure are not only disturbing but upseting. Back in 2008 my doctor raved about a new procedure called Essure and the benefits of having it done. At […]