When I got pregnant right before January of 2012 my husband and I were so excited. I tried for 5 years with my ex husband and for 4 yeara my husband and I were not exactly trying but not preventing either. My husband has a son from a previous relationship and Matt is my amazing bonus aon. I kmew he would be happy to have a little brother or sister but I also knew that any more and he might feel like we started a family without him.
When I told my Dr that I wanted my tubes tied she gave me info on both that an essure. I choose essure because my son was sick when he was born and spent lots of time in the hospital ao a quick recovery was nessecary.
About 6 month later I started having pain and bleeding, sometimes heavy sometimes just spotting. It turns out one of my coils had dislodged from my tube and imbedded into my uterus almost puncturing thru. At 31 I had a hysterectomy
I know have issues with my hormones which causing weight gain, har loss, hair growing from my chin. Im on 5 different anxiety meds.
- Tracie’s Story I decided to go with Essure back in 2007 after having my 3rd child because of cost, down time, and minimal pain. Little did I know. I had my essure put in at the hospital under […]
- Sara’s Story I had essure done in Sept. 2011. Three months after I started noticing 'strange changes' in my body. Inflammation, pelvic swelling (I look like im 3 months pregnant) loss of periods, […]
- Jaimie’s Story Hi, I had the procedure done in 2014 after my third child. I started having side effects right away. My hair started falling out by the hand fulls, I felt tired and dizzy all the […]
- Crystal’s Story I got my Essure in 2011 after my surprise 2nd daughter. I was 30 years old when I talked to my OB /GYN about getting my tubes fixed to prevent any more surprise pregnancies. I suffered […]
- Caroline’s Story In 2008, after years of pregnancy losses and menstruation issues I decided to have the ESSURE procedure done. Years later I began to experience abdominal pain, heavy, irregular bleeding […]
- Hope’s Story I had Essure implanted in early 2008 since then, I have suffered hair loss leaving embarrassing bald spots, weight gain, depression, anxiety, heart attack, borderline diabetes, […]