I am 38 years old now and in Nov 2012 I had the ESSURE put in. I have been experiencing excruciating intermittent trigger point pain. The surgeon explained to me that once the ESSURE was put in, it activated nerves that a person normally doesnt feel. Imagine stabbing pain in your fallopian tubes… After many meetings with the Doctor who put it in, a counsellor at the hospital, and the surgeon who is doing the removal, I finally got my OR appointment today.
I would never recommend this procedure to anyone….ever. I feel traumatized and its only going to get worse before it gets better. I dont even know if the removal will stop the pain.
- Angie’s Story In may of 2009 I had an emergency c-section. The on call surgeon didn't read my file and did not perform the requested tubal ligation. Three months later I was persuaded by my obgyn to get […]
- Barbara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done about 3 months ago (July-2013) since then I being having really bad pain on my lower back and feels like my uterus is coming out, every time I have my […]
- Sandi’s Story I had the Essure device implanted in 2008. The Doctor that did it had no idea what he was doing. He attempted to implant it on my left side, didnt think it went in, and tried AGAIN not […]
- Denise’s Story I had the essure procedure done back in 2010. The actual procedure itself was not that bad. If only the years to follow were the same. After the procedure I kept feeling a sharp pain in […]
- SeKeitha’s Story In 2008 I had the Essure done because I just knew this was a great idea well a couple of years into it I stated having read bad cramps/ abdominal pains I went to the doctor numerous of […]
- Kerri’s Story Hi, my name is Kerri. I had essure implanted in 2012. In 2013, I had a hysterectomy to remove essure. I had severe lower back/hip pain that started shortly after placement. It hurt to do […]