I had this procedure done in April of 2012 3 months after the birth of my third child. The procedure itself was painful, and I was in severe pain for well over a week. I also bled from the day of the procedure until the end of September. The doctors couldn’t figure out why I kept bleeding. Now I have my periods regularly however the first two days I am in so much pain, and it is so heavy and lasts 7-9 days. It’s interesting that a doctor could put this into your body yet they do not know what to do if there is a problem, at least mine have no clue. I would take back this procedure if I could. I would never recommend it to another.
- Rebekah’s Story I had mine done last year and experienced terrible pain from the day I had it done up until I ended up having to have a full hysterectomie done! I complained for months how much pain I was […]
- Iris’s Story Hi, my name is Iris. I had the Essure procedure done April of 2009. From the start I've had horrible lower back pain and menstrual pain. My periods were very heavy and lasts for a week. […]
- Ashley’s Story I had the essure done after my 3 rd child. He was about 4 months old. I was told how 'wonderful' this birth control was going to be. Never once did they tell me how horrible and long my […]
- Michelle’s Story After reading some of the problems other women are experiencing mine seems so minor but ever since I've had the Essure procedure have experience with cramps lower back pain , pain in my […]
- Shalicia’s Story I had my essure procedure done in April of 2008. At first i had comfort in knowing that i was on a permenant form of birth control but that rapidly changed. I began to have heavier, and […]
- Camie’s Story So let me start off by saying thank you for listening to my story. I've been trying to find someone to listen. I had the Essure procedure done in 2008. I think it was March or April of […]